You can contact us during business hours at
+33 4 78 37 74 60
Monday from 10AM to 6PM and Tuesday to Saturday from 10AM to 7PM (closed on Wednesday from 1PM to 2PM). We will be closed on Pentecost Monday (24 05).
You will find here answers to the frequently asked questions about orders, deliveries as well as about our products.
For any question, feel free to call us at +33 4 78 37 74 60 or write us using the link below.
Orders & Deliveries
We accept payments with Visa, Mastercard and American Express cards as well as with Apple Pay & PayPal. They are processed on the Stripe secure payment platform.
During Checkout, you will have the option to save your card to accelerate your next purchase.
We take great care with our packaging; the boxes are wedged with paper shavings in delivery boxes and in hot weather are placed in isothermal packs.
Orders are filled on the day they are received and dispatched the following day. Do you need your package to be dispatched the same day? Remember to place your order before 11 am.
We offer several delivery methods:
• Standard Deliveries: dispatched using Colissimo. There is a flat rate shipping fee, indicated on the Basket page.
• Express Deliveries: dispatched using Chronopost or TNT. There is a flat rate shipping fee, indicated on the Basket page.
• Chronofresh Deliveries: dispatched using Chronofresh (temperature-controlled). There is a flat rate shipping fee, indicated on the Basket page. It can be the only available delivery option during summer time as the temperature is warranted at delivery.
• Same-day Deliveries: If you are in Lyon and would like same-day delivery, please remember to place your order before 11 am.
• If you wish to collect your order from the store, it will be ready for you on the same day for all orders placed before 11 am or the following day for all orders placed after 11 am.
If you need to send chocolates to several different addresses, just pass us the list and we will take care of everything.
Since the merchandise is perishable, we do not accept returns.
Our products should be stored at temperatures below 20°C and in a dry place.
All our products have a best before date written on the packaging. We strongly advise you to consume the products before this date.
Our products are manufactured in a workshop in which nuts, flour and dairy products are used.
All our products are made in France in our workshop in Place Bellecour in Lyon.
We make all our own products and we do not sell any products made by anyone else.
We always choose the best ingredients.
We buy our ingredients from local producers when possible: dairy products from Bresse, fruit from the Monts du Lyonnais, almonds from the Drôme, hazelnuts from Piedmont, organic citrus fruits from Menton and pistachios from Sicily for instance.
We buy our cacao from a supplier who respects the producers and guarantees them a fair and equitable price.