2 rue du Colonel Chambonnet, 69002 Lyon
+ 33 4 78 37 74 60
Tuesdays to Saturdays from 10am to 7pm. Wednesdays closing from 1pm to 2pm. Summer closing : 31 July - 28 August.
Louis Palomas founded his shop in the heart of Lyon's peninsula in 1917. A hundred years later, our shop and workshop are still niched in this building steeped in history.
Its foundation stone was laid by Napoleon Bonaparte to mark the start of the renovation and harmonisation of the façades of the Place Bellecour.